Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Tuesday, January 08, 2008

    Yo! It has been a while since I have been on a yank feast of daily topics so lemme get straight to this.....

    Gas Station Chronicles!!! *dundundunnnnnnnnn* This goes out to the mangy man selling the cute lil pup at Christmas time. How I wanted to just smack you down like Rick Flair from the WWF and just shout Woooooooooooo! Your a piece of work- trying to sell me your cute little puppy for 50.00- and then when I said no- you dropped the price at 30.00...Crack Head! If I had a way to sneak that cute lil guy into my apartment and keep him safe and lavish much love on him I would have. Just to keep you from making a buck off of him. AND he was cold you piece of vermin! shivering like he was made for the movie 8 Below but he wasn't that type of dog..........grrrrrrrrrrr....so instead, I went inside and paid for my gas, grabbed a slim jim and a big gulp and a small carton of milk- went out to my truck and bundled that cute love up so tight in my favorite work out towel and poured him some milk in a little cup I had. And what did you say???? "Lady you seem to like him and he likes you....25.00"................... alas, I still couldnt because I knew taking him home meant a 12 year old getting attached and life in my home would be utter turmoil.

    Shout Out Message to you Chris Tucker! Should you evah grace my blog with your handsome presence, know this: "I wanna git wit you and git er done!" I saw you in Rush Hour 3, and you sang that Prince song like you knew what you were doing. With your fyne cute self. Hey! I wanna have your baby Chris!!! And I know your sister- and I am great fun, and your momma would like me!!! Call a blog whore will ya????

    And heres to you Mr. Man with that bad ass child of yours screamin like he lost his 2 front teeth and then some...For all that is magical in Walt Disney World, you should have snatched that hellion up and swatted him a few times. All that screamin because you told him no he was not getting a toy...Oh.......and when he fell on the floor kicking and screaming and you looked at him and started walking away with your buggy, I just wanted to go to him and stand him up-look him in the eye and give him a small taste of Linda Blair...truly....that would have gotton his attention.......

    And heres to you Mr. Man that always has something to say to me each day regarding my make up, my hair do, or my tops that I wear. although your comments are flattering can you get the hint that I do not want to do the nasty with you? Shall I just be blunt and say that your way to over weight for me, and I do not want to feel your stomach sitting on my face or my back? Please...accept the Thank you's and Have a nice day and move it along...ok???? ok.......

    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I feel so much better people..Don't you?????

    ~callie

    PS...Dr. Phil, I think your whack and your tv show sucks donkey balls. Holla!