Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Friday, January 04, 2008

    I have been tagged ladies and gents by the handsome DAN THE MAN *click on his name for his site* thank you very much. I have to admit, when I first came across it, I was shocked because this guy is such a romancer. He will make a great catch for some lucky young lady. Alas, Dan sent me a message and was interested in knowing about my goals for 2008. Well, I did not want to leave him hanging by expressing that one of those goals was to eat at least 20 bags of OREOS - I mean after all, they are my favorite cookie, so I sat down and gave it some more thought and this is what I came up with. So- here's to you Dan!

    1. To continue loving- This means in every aspect. I am getting the hang of it. I was a late bloomer. I want to invest in loving me more and more, as well as others around me. Love is the essence of true beauty in everything.

    2. To laugh alot more- Although I laugh alot now, I want to continue laughing, even on days I do not want too.

    3. To live- Majority of people feel that in order to live life that you may need obscene amounts of cash or certain tastes of the high life. I am one that lives vicariously through the existence of simplicity. Sure, I would love to be on a jet plane cruising the Hawaiian Isles by now, but because I cannot- I relish in what I can do, and expect the best out of that. I always tell people, "Live life, just don't exist in it."

    4. To dream- I want to continue dreaming for others as well as myself. It can be frustrating at times to believe in dreams when chaos is what surrounds you daily. I see that as an utterance of distraction to keep us in bondage so to speak. and yet- when one looks at the bigger picture, when you cease to dream, you cease to live. I strive to become a better dreamer. I am a work in progress yo.

    5. To Succeed- I not only want to be a bigger representative for the so called under-dog but I wish for the underdog to succeed. When that happens that to me is success because my efforts to make a change for something I believe in has taken effect.

    6. To grow more in my spirtual walk- it brings me peace and when I have that peace, it brings peace to those around me.

    Ummmmm what else can I say? Goals are obtainable. if not in 2008 for some point in the future. As long as I keep moving Forward and not backwards. *smiles*

    ~Callie