Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Wednesday, January 23, 2008

    I am the goober people, and even if you don't think I am the goober I still am. *WERD* just thought I would toss that out there. Last night I got conned into playin that Guitar Hero Crap thingy and I totally tried to be a rawk star like my friend KEV who is on freakin Hiatus because he is touring and stuff, and he needs to bring it back home cuz I miss em and sexy Rimbina-his wife, cause SHE is the goober too. Oh ok back to what I was saying- Guitar Hero..3.... Yeah I got to playin around with that thing and realized I must have short slender fingers because those digits were all over that guitar like flies on shit!
    Just buzzin all over it people. I tried my best to look like a rawk star- had my tongue hanging half way down my chin drooling a little here and there, I even stood up and had my legs spread *keep in mind after the last vajayjay episode I was wearing a diaper so all was straight!* I even did that rawk star move where they do all that head slingin. And I really tore that up I tell ya, cause my son said- WOW MOM, where did you learn that? And I told him not to hate cause I learned that skill from the guitarist from Metallica, and he just laughed his cutey ass off as I did it, and then I stopped and fell the heck out on the sofa cause the blood was running through my head and I started to get dizzy.
    And then my dream was crushed as that freakin announcer robot thingy on that game told me I Sucked and would never be a rawk star. Anthony Kedis from Red Hot Chili Peppers got mad cause I screwed his song- the little 3-d cartoon people started booing me. I gave em the finger. They didnt see it....I wanted them too.
    My poor son still told me I was awesome and did my best, and I really took him seriously until I heard the hobbit snickering...... I wanted to go smeagel on him but I let it ride yo!
    Oh! I just gotta give this shout out to someone.. Ok..not to someone, but to everyone that counts in this department.... DO NOT COME UP TO ME IF YOU HAVE A COLD! I came back from lunch and the person that relieves me was sitting here with snot bubbles playing in or out from his nose. I just wanted to kick his ass. Dont touch my phone, dont touch my seat, dont touch me, just leave and do not come back. I spent a good 30 minutes of corporate time giving my desk a shoe shine waxing people! If your sick take that home. Don't bring it to work. and clean your damn nose! and now I am betting HE is the booger suspect people. DAZD grab your dna kit cause we are gonna kick some butt.
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....How about the Bathroom Bandit is back!!!!! I went into my little private bathroom yesterday and did a 360 about face military style! And yes.....race tracks were all up in that toilet.. only it looked more like a few dogs wrestling in mud- it was scattered,smothered and covered waffle house hashbrown style yo! I only had to pee people- I instead had to camel hump my 5 gallons of recycled water a few more miles to the next restroom. Nasty people...grrrrrrrr.
    Ok....I am finished now. just had to get that off my chest. Hang in there people. Friday is almost here yo!
    Ps...
    "Dont ya wish your girlfriend was hot like me, dont ya wish ya girl was a freak like me, dont cha!"
    hehehehe..I crack me up!
    HOLLA!
    ~callie