Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Friday, January 25, 2008

    I am just so glad that it's friday, I can pretend to sleep in tomorrow all snuggled in my Downy fresh scented bed sheets- snuggled up with my Lilo Doll not cause I am a humper of stuffed animals and such but because Hawaii is always on my mind, and my Lilo Doll makes me smile. "Boom!"

    Insert Orgasmic Scream James Bond- 2008 Daniel Freakin Craig! "Boom!"
    Photobucket

    I am not diggin on the new Movie name: "Quantum of Solace" but hey, if this is something pertaining to Vesper ok....But you better kick mucho grande ass in this movie Daniel! and please- wear another speedo and rise up out of another pool of oceanic Jacques Cousteau waters so I can drool all over my popcorn! Do this single women that favor! "Boom!"

    Life On Mars? Perhaps a caveman looking dude? Nasa! Do not pick this so called man up and haul his ass back to planet earth! See???? Ya'll are always doin some stuff like that. Leave them there!!! Oh- for all that is precious- I dont wanna die from some organism from Mars changing me into smeagol. puleeeze? Amen. "Boom!"

    I am granny panty free today people! I made it through that fiasco of the circular tampon and today I am thong th-th-th-thonging it T- back style! "Boom!"

    Wanna be me my Valentine? Make up your mind and send me email. Photobucket

    And since I have not engaged in this for a long time- Let's Do our Daily World News Bit.

    Women leave town and children in hands of men
    By Julie Gordon Thu Jan 24, 8:49 PM ET
    TORONTO (Reuters) - What would happen if all the women were to disappear from a town, leaving the men to not only work, but also take care of the family and the home?
    "It will be a disaster, a complete disaster," said Kelly Weatherly, who was sent off for a week at a resort, along with almost all the women in her community of 760, leaving the town and its children in the hands of the men.

    (LMAO- this people... THIS IS CLASSIC! I cannot wait for this survey to end!!!)

    Hmmm. Didn't I have a house here?

    Thu Jan 24, 10:51 PM ET
    MOSCOW - Returning home after an absence can mean unpleasant surprises — a leaky roof, a pet's mess, even a break-in. But a Russian woman got a nastier surprise when she returned from her country house: her home was gone, torn down mistakenly by construction workers clearing a site, according to a report Thursday on NTV television.
    (One word... PISSED...that is all)

    oooooo Whats going on in my neck of the woods?
    Using a car might have been better...

    Thu Jan 24, 8:56 PM ET
    SANDY SPRINGS, Ga. - A bank robbery suspect was arrested while waiting at a bus stop to make her getaway, police said. Channel Monae Gaskin, 22, was arrested Wednesday after a police officer saw her waiting for a bus and matched her to the description of the robbery suspect. She has been charged with robbery.

    (2 words... JACK-ASS..... that is all)

    Border guards foil parrot smuggler

    Wed Jan 23, 11:37 AM ET
    MINSK (Reuters) - Border guards in Belarus said on Wednesday they had foiled an attempt to smuggle 277 parrots into the ex-Soviet state -- aboard a bicycle.
    (In this debacle Polly got more than a cracker, and was riding in class with all her kin folk on a bicycle across the border.)
    additional info on what else happens at this border patrol-
    Belarussian border guards last year detained a 19-year-old Russian who was trying to dig his way under the border into Poland using nothing more than a mug. (They were watching too much Shawshank Redemption)

    last but not least-

    Cops find pot near bottle-tossing driver

    Thu Jan 24, 8:55 PM ET
    HARTFORD, Conn. - Police said they found a half-pound of marijuana in a man's car after they pulled him over for throwing bottles at a truck on Interstate 84 in East Hartford.
    Trucker Francis Lescher of New Jersey, called police around 2 a.m., saying a driver would not let him pass, then started slowing down and throwing bottles at his truck.

    (People...this is your brain....This is how your brain reacts on drugs...)

    holla back!