Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Sunday, February 10, 2013

    Pimp Mail: You know. I at times get comments and at times I get spam. So In all fairness I will address what I think is spam but may not be spam- and I dont really want to be rude and just not respond in the event that the mail I get is from an actual real person.

    1. I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
    Did you design this website yourself or did you hire
    someone to do it for you? Plz answer back as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. cheers
    Here is my web blog ... Carpet Calculator
    My Response: and this is for general knowledge.. I did not Design my template but find great templates through Blogskins.com. As for widgets and counters I mainly google sites and go with what integrates for my site. You just need to have a theme I think and then find a template that does the "Shazam!" for your ideas. Good luck and thanks.

    And yes..there are plenty more like this one- so you all get the idea.

    Pimp News Interpretation.... I really like this aspect. I take Newsworthy Articles or Topics and tell you all The Real Truth..The Whole Truth and Nothing but......So Help Me...No Truly..Here. We. Go...

    Charlie Sheen to Christopher Dorner, ex-LAPD officer-turned-accused cop killer: ‘Call me’
    "You mentioned me in your manifesto, so thank you for your kind words," Sheen said in the brief video posted to TMZ.com. "I am urging you to call me. Let's figure out together how to end this thing."

    (Charlie Sheen.....do you even know that you're kinda off your rocker too? That's all we need is another nut talking with another nut- however mixed nuts can make a tasty combination... Mr. Dorner...Albeit I can probably understand your vendetta citing racism and the like..HOWEVER- do you think that after playing Buffalo Bill Sniper that they will listen to you and say: "Golly gee..we fucked up..you know? That there "boy" was telling the truth the whole dang time..Give em his job back- and a medal!" Dude..it isnt happening. Let this go and bite the bullet..)

    General Hospital: Genie Francis Talks Working Again With Anthony Geary & The Impact Of Luke & Laura:
    Genie Francis returns to "General Hospital" on Monday and she told Access Hollywood it was "easy" to once again step into Laura Spencer's shoes.

    (Ok...Lemme give you the scoop...General Hospital- the Land Of Port Charles was the setting for the most beloved Soap Opera love story..Ever.. Luke Spencer....raped Laura...who was in love and to be married to Scotty....Well..it turned into a triangle feud because Luke ends up falling in love with Laura- who also loves Scotty who also starts to fall in love with Luke. Well...Luke and Laura do end up getting married- and then the Spy portion got written into the script with the Cassadines and omgeee....it was just a long as story line. Then she left....Luke left..Scotty left..then Luke came back...Scotty pops in and out..Laura came back...left..and now is back again.. So- the final episode... A Polyamorous affair could be in the works. Im jus sayin.)

    Kelly McGillis recalls ‘Top Gun’ love scene and ‘a lot of partying’ while filming: Kelly McGillis has nothing but great memories of filming "Top Gun" more than 25 years ago -- in spite of the fact that she had to go back to shoot the movie's iconic love scene after filming had supposedly wrapped.

    (She mentions that when she did some scenes including that omgee sex scene with Tom Cruise it was dark or she was somewhat hidden because she was filming another movie at the time and her hair was *brown* and that she refused to cut or color it blonde....Ok....Like the fact that her hair was brown and no one knew- I also did not know she was a lesbian for the longest time..Ummm...money can make you do some things...She got paid really good- because like her hair I ask you.."Who knew?")

    Last But Not Least:

    Signs You’re Living Beyond Your Means: Living within one’s means is the bedrock of financial stability. But for consumers still facing the lingering effects of years of frenzied borrowing and spending that preceded the recession, the sage counsel of our 30th president remains a lofty aspiration and one out of many people’s grasp.

    ( Ahem.....If you are having to write mega checks all over town or the country with only 5 cents in the account, you might be Living Beyond Your Means. If you have a car alarm on a yugo with over sized wheels , shag carpeting and dice in the mirror...you Might Be Living beyond your means... If you opt to buy fake gold teeth to hide the teeth you do not have because you can't afford health insurance and dental care...you might be Living Beyond Your Means.....Im jus sayin.)