Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Monday, March 04, 2013

    My birthday was yesterday. Yep it was. I am now 43...The big 43..What have a I noticed within the last year.
    Well first off as I sip my hot tea *yogi tea* which is my favorite brand- I have to tell you I have been in utter birthday stress mode. I mean- it's like for women we always look at ourselves anyways but when we have a birthday coming up it's so totally different. For example..My stomach stretch marks are now lower..Ok..so does that mean my stomach is shrinking somewhat or does it mean my ass is rounding out which is giving me an instant lipo look? I don't know.

    And then there is the boob issue. I went last week to get a horror bra fitting and was completely disgusted. This chic helped me try on at least 10 different bras...

    "Ooooo ok Maam, I like the way this looks- but when you sit down I'm afraid your breasts will fall out of the cups underneath."

    "Oooooo ok Maam, I am not feeling this one because it's tight in the back area..Can you feel how snug that is?"

    "Ooooooo ok Maam, I love this kind on you, but it buckles in the front and that's not what it's supposed to do."

    then I knew shit was going south when I heard this behind the curtain ..... "Hey Rene'? Can you help me because I am having a hard time finding a bra for her." "Shes measuring a 36 DDD"

    In comes Rene...She is at least playing Hungry Hungry Hippo by herself with boobs that slapped my face and they found her a bra..why not me???

    So of course I endure her tugging and pulling and by the time it was round 5 I just told them both it was ok and I would go somewhere else- but I ended up using my gift card for the cutest panties, and perfume. You can never go wrong with sexy panties.

    Other than that on my Birthday- I went to the low budget theatre and saw SKYFALL *which I love love love* and I saw FLIGHT which I loved even more. it was an omgee my butt hole is tightening up type of movie. I had cupcakes and ate junk food all weekend all the while enjoying my visit from the Menstrual Fairy. My vajayjay was so pleased people. Love Me. Oh and a greater part...

    My parents forgot my birthday. It's a 16 candles movie moment i tell you..without the Long Duck Dong.............muah. Happy Birthday to me.