Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Tuesday, October 24, 2006

    Good Morning America! but most importantly to all of you in blog land and of course the Pimps and Ho's of blogger, for those of you that cant enough of talking much grande through the internet...

    OK...as promised the continuation of my Monday blog concerning Saturdays event out.. As you may know from my other blog entries I am like the neighborhood mom for a few boys in our area.... Every weekend they spend the night at my place in which I am on full patrol cooking, cleaning, and baking...every now and then I am the peacemaker because somewhere in the weekend a argument erupts and I have to put out the flames.....

    This particular weekend was a special one though for me in particular... 2 of my sons friends have never been around or downtown atlanta, and had never attended a Hockey game...Well of course I had to get that resolved so I ventured to try and make it a Bill and Ted excellent adventure....

    We started at Mikes Chicago HotDogs here in Roswell Georgia....You all, I thought a hot dog was a hot dog until I had a Chicago Dog..... It is slap your momma good!
    Check it:


    And as you can see- they were all pleased... And by the way the kid with the glasses- he would be mine....

    It was then off to take another pose of mom and son before he started to whine about how big he was and how it embarressed him
    ....."Whatever- pose for the freakin camera!" Off we go into the wild blue yonder. We ditched my truck at the train station and took the train into Downtown Atlanta... This was like a royal treat for Carlos and Miguel because they had never ridden the trainWe finally ended up at our destination which was Phillips Arena in downtown Atlanta... Funny..We were walking around and I fell in love with this sculpture...The conversation surrounding it by 3 boys was this.....

    Carlos- Wow.....whats he doing?
    Bryan- I dont know..
    My Son-
    He is break dancing...when I get older I want to learn how to do that......... Of course to us adults, it looks like he is a gymnast, but what do we know? *smiles* They wanted to participate in a little floor hockey prior to game time inside the CNN building.... Then inside the arena itself was a grand feeling! Here are my beloved Thrashers showing off their skills in the warm up's before kicking some butt- And here are the boys all fed, nourished, and siked for major action... Last but not least- my autographed shirt by this handsome gentleman- I tried to lean a little bit further to the right so he could sign a tad lower on my boobage but it didnt work...And that my friends, is the fab Saturday report... We all got home around midnight, and I for one was strung out tired....After Friday night and then Saturday, I have to make sure I double up on vitamins or something because kids today wear me out............... Oh before I forget..Check out my shoes that I have yet worn... I know..I am doing the vanna white thing, just go with it alright??? On the box they came in they are called *Bedroom Shoes*....I bet they are.........*winks*

    So there you have it peoples! So from now on- dont send me any emails about what I look like etc etc.... It is posted for you...Nothing special or much- just me..... By the way- I am soooo sorry that you all have to hyperclick to view the photos..Regardless of how I resized them, they still were larger than life and screwed my page fonts and all..... Besides, beggars cant be darn choosers right? *laughs*

    Have a grand Tuesday All!