Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Wednesday, April 11, 2007

    I decided this morning as I sip my tea and eat my bagel that I would snip and paste some highly important news worthy things to brighten your day. *NOT*...I am mainly bored and didn't have anything else to do.... *winks

    Number 1.

    Insurer must pay for boy breast surgery
    By SAMUEL MAULL, Associated Press Writer Wed Apr 4, 9:35 AM ET
    NEW YORK
    - An insurer that refused to pay for a teenage boy's breast reduction surgery on the ground that it was cosmetic must reimburse his father for the operation, a New York appeals court ruled. The state Supreme Court's Appellate Division upheld two lower court rulings that directed Group Health Inc. to pay for the surgery because it was "medically necessary" for the boy to lead a normal life.
    In 2004, the then-17-year-old boy's father sued GHI because the insurer refused to pay to reduce the boy's enlarged breasts, a condition known as bilateral gynecomastia.

    (Insurance companies suck major azz people... See if it had been one of the board members that had a medical issue such as this they would have rectified it with a Superman-kryptonite quickness...No? You disagree??? Imagine being a guy on the board and waking up one morning and finding out that your penis was no longer functioning because all of a sudden you start to produce a *va-jayjay*....Holy Smokes Batman! I am turning into a girl!!! Yeah right... 911 would not be dialed fast enough....And yes...imagine if it were a lady who got up one morning and saw that her vajayjay was now dropping into sagging balls! Yeah....I beg to differ...This child does not need to have a psychiatric trip episode because some woman later in life tries to feel him up and discovers man boobs....)

    Number 2.
    Ga. School to Hold Integrated Prom
    Provided By: The Associated PressLast Modified: 3/29/2007 2:10:43 PM
    ASHBURN, Ga. (AP)
    -- "Breakaway" will be the theme when a South Georgia high school hosts its first integrated prom, which will be school-sponsored.

    (Yes we do still have some assbackwards things going on here in Georgia...For example- people still hunt for roadkill and make a Clampett Dinner type of soup from raccoons and squirrels, A lot of black people still do not shop at the local Piggly Wiggly, and yes..They still have Segregated Proms... It is 2007..And these kids are now having to fight the town, and their parents to have a rainbow coalition prom... I am sooooo crashin this! I need a date!)

    Number 3.
    Hatfield-McCoy feud blamed on ‘rage’ disease
    Rare, genetic condition may have fueled violent tempers across generations
    The most infamous feud in American folklore, the long-running battle between the Hatfields and McCoys, may be partly explained by a rare, inherited disease that can lead to hair-trigger rage and violent outbursts.
    The Hatfields and McCoys have a storied and deadly history dating to Civil War times. Their generations of fighting over land, timber rights and even a pig are the subject of dozens of books, songs and countless jokes.Angry tumors and tempers Von Hippel-Lindau disease, which afflicts many family members, can cause tumors in the eyes, ears, pancreas, kidney, brain and spine.
    (*laughs hysterically*...Ok....Can I say...WEED.....MAJOR WEED.....they need to calm down...Damn Shorty! When your fighting over pigs that is not a good thing... "Gimme back my pig!" "NO! You aint gonna get wilbur this spring cause he'z fixin to be good eatenz for Ellie Maes Weddin!" There is a clinical definition for everything today isn't there....??? I mean can anyone use this??? Example- A couple gets accused of beating each other over the last bag of Lays Potato Chips- BarBQue flavor at that! Police report that both individuals suffer not from "Whoopyourassitis" but from the famed Von Hippel-Lindau rage Disease.....Yeah...remind me to use that one the next time I run a red light. Officer, I am not sorry, nor do I apologize for doing 65mph in a school zone- because I have Von Hippel Lindau disease and frankly Scarlett I don't give a damn. That will go over reaaallll well.)

    Got anything else that is newsworthy that you need interpreted? Holla at me! As Popeyes Fried Chicken says: "I do good bayou!"

    peace and Arrrgggghhhhh
    callie