Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Friday, June 29, 2007

    Peoplez, you all have been jonesin again because the emails your sending are sweatin me for updates and the like. CHILL..geez..the last time I was ragged this hard was when I was NJ bound, stuck at the airport with a 102 temp. and vomiting which *That Guy* so blatantly verbalized- "I was delivering Weapons of Mass Destruction" by throwing up everywhere. Oh well, I am here..So...what you wanna talk about yo?

    Let's talk about these big ole Sqeeters slurpin all my sweet skin to get a sip of my blood. I may just have to call my good buddy Rex and ask him to just douse me in Deet. I dunno, it could perhaps be a fun experience by him, but it means I will not be able to be all frilly and froo froo around him cause he will think I am huntin deer wearing the cologne and all.....

    Let's talk about how HAWT it has been. Good golly ms. molly! I took my lace bra off the other day and flung it on my bed and it missed and stuck to the wall. Yeah yeah yeah.. It is Hawt and if there aren't any trade winds and an ocean with a cute cabana boy slinging me a margarita, forget that. I am staying inside.

    Let's talk about how the state of Texas is getting a sample of Noahs Ark... Dayum... Sheets my friend, I have a raft if need be. Call me boo!

    Let's talk about Booty...Pirate Booty that is..Arrrrggggghhhh.. I just finished a bag of the sweet Pirate Booty Chips a week ago.... I reckon I am alright because I have not keeled over from salmonella.

    Let's talk about Paris and how good she looked walking out of jail. whispers: *pssst Paris! I see you made a few friends cause your weave was looking good for the last 25 days. Someone hooked you up from the inside!*

    Let's talk about how I once again hit a squirrel. He just could not decide if he was a lefty or righty so I centered his azz once and for all.. Matrix style.. sorry....

    Let's talk about how I just LURVE the intellectual style writings of my new friend Vikram. Not that I am saying that you all do not rawk because that is not so. I adore everyones works that I have on my blog, but I also enjoy the dialogue aspect.

    Let's talk about how I have changed my mind at 100% about getting my nipples pierced. After the CPR class and having to perhaps do a Defib on a person, or have it done unto me, if the piercings cannot get cut off in time the current will zap them and I will then have *burnt boobies*..People..I rest my case..Just read that- laugh- and keep movin.

    Let's talk about how the Spice Girls are going back on tour..Is that wise considering they do not have anything new out, or is that what makes them spicy?

    Let's talk about how I am voting for Whoopie Goldberg to take Rosie O's place on the view. That my friends would be CLASSIC.

    So.....tell me...don't just sit there scratchin yer head..What ya wanna talk about yo???

    *winks
    callie